Centricity has a comprehensive behavioral health offering that can cover anything from the smallest of psych evaluation, group therapy sessions, partial hospital extensive group therapy sessions, and inpatient admissions and monitoring. Centricity has the ability to process intake, assessment of needs, plan of care, monitoring, follow-up, and reassessment for behavioral health. In addition, Centricity enables configurable templates, patient notes and other patient-related data that may require diverse configurations and support creation of custom fields. Centricity has a library of forms that can be leveraged for documenting behavioral health visits.
Centricity is certified and has functionality for the DSM-5 psychiatric diagnoses. The diagnosis codes are available utilizing the same functionality as the problems/diagnosis search. This seamless and unified diagnosis search has been proven and is currently utilized in numerous correctional and public health agencies throughout the country who utilize GE Centricity.
Centricity’s Behavioral Health Suite consists of the following components:
GroupFocus allows users the ability to book groups of patients, check patient in, post copays, mark No Shows, bill and create group documentation.
- Schedule group appointments from one appointment block on the Centricity schedule.
- Mark patient’s arrival status.
- Collect copays
- Enter billing information at checkout
- Documentation can also be created, reviewed, and signed.
- Upon checkout, a visit gets created in Centricity.
- Upon signature, a document is created and clinical lists are updated in the patients’ EHR chart.
CareTrax allows users to plan and create long term patient goals, devise a plan to achieve those goals, and track the progress towards attaining those goals.